Mirror Review published the article "Nick-Anthony Zamucen - A Game-Changer in the Restoration Industry" and we couldn't be prouder! Over the past 15 years, Nick has established a Pizzeria Chain franchise, a home care franchise, a bio-recovery franchise, and BOR. All of which are stories of success!
If you're considering stepping into the Bio-One family, here are our top 5 favorite Nick-Anthony Zamucen quotes from this article and how they relate to owning a Bio-One franchise.
1. “They’ve gone through enough, let’s go in there and end their day better than it started.”
This is a core mentality of the Bio-One motto Help First, Business Second. Crime scene cleaning is an industry where you know you are making a positive difference in people’s lives, and you will have the opportunity to help people in their greatest time of need. It's as close to being a hero on a day-to-day basis as you can get.
2. “One of the greatest enjoyments of business is interrupting the ‘status quo’ in set industries."
Over twenty years ago, the 'status quo' in crime and trauma scene cleaning was DIY. But after first-hand experience, Nick knew it was time for things to change.
Nick encountered a fellow church member who recently lost her husband after he had sadly taken his own life. After police had finished their inspection, she was left with the traumatizing aftermath from the suicide that occurred. With the mindset of helping a community member in need, Nick visited the home with the church minister and helped clean the biohazard. Soon after, Nick realized similar situations are unfortunately faced by countless individuals throughout the country and world, and with the simple idea of helping others, Bio-One was born.
Fast forward to today, Bio-One Inc. is still paving the way in this industry. In 2021, Bio-One was named number one in crime scene cleaning and trauma scene cleaning in Entrepreneur's Franchise 500 list. Why? Our experienced training and support team will help you launch and build your franchise business. Bio-One has developed the necessary referral networks, created top tier marketing plans, and established vendor relationships to increase your profitability.
3. “You don’t have to wear every hat and figure out every detail by yourself. When you buy a franchise, you are buying into a success strategy, a road map, and a proven game plan."
One of the benefits of buying into a franchise is that you can be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Once you begin your Bio-One business, there is a robust training and support program, systems and tools. We begin with our initial franchise training at our headquarters, and ongoing training classes are hosted throughout the year via live webinars and conference calls.
4. “This is fun and business is challenging, but how fun would it be if it were easy? I live to win and compete. I don’t live my life aiming for the second prize. It’s first or nothing…that’s what keeps me motivated."
In order to expect your new business to be a success, prepare to work. You can't just throw a bunch of seeds into the wind and expect a high yield crop. You have to be willing to put in effort from sun up to sun down to get where you want to go.
Bio-One provides the training and game plan, but the fun begins when you push yourself to execute all you've learned. You will have an incredible support system behind you, but you are the key to your own success. Once you buy a Bio-One franchise, prepare to work like never before. And prepare to be rewarded like never before.
5. “We teach life skills and business ownership. There is no one size fits all plan for everything, because everyone is uniquely different and needs different things.”
Supporting franchise owners is the backbone of our success. We recognize that Bio-One owners have unique skill sets and business backgrounds. Whether you're a retired police officer, military service member, marketing professional, or data analyst - there's a place for you.
If you answer "Yes" to any of these questions, Bio-One is a good fit for you!
- Do you want to build a business that can change your life?
- Do you want to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself?
- Do you want to own an exciting company where no two days are the same?
- Do you want to have the satisfied feeling that comes from helping others while keeping your community safe?